The revelation is one of many supposedly coming from the book, which Taraborrelli says is “based on exhaustive research” that includes “exclusive interviews with the people in the superstar’s life who have been pivotal to her personal and professional development.”
Pivotal persons contributing to the page-turner include former Destiny’s Child manager Brian Moore. Moore is also The author of the Making of A Child of Destiny ” The Andretta Tillman Story” Which details the true rise of Beyonce and Destiny’s Child.
Beyoncé’s 1st boyfriend of 10 years and what happened to him.
* How many boyfriends she really had.
* Why Jay Z & Beyoncé’s story is indeed a love story through and through – one that has never really been told.
* How did Rihanna come between Beyoncé and Jay Z?
* Beyoncé’s relationship with her father before and after she fired him and why she fired him.
* Why she really created Sasha Fierce.
* What really happened in the elevator between Jay Z and Beyoncé’s sister Solange?
The biography will also shine a light on many of the Beyoncé’s professional “firsts” while touching on her personal life.
“Becoming Beyoncé” is slated to arrive in stores on October 27. With all these interesting questions and issues explore and Beyoncé’s notorious rep for letting you know only what she wants you to know about her private life, is this enough for you to invest in Taraborrelli’s upcoming book?